We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS 2 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Shower Handset - Brushed Bronze
- Modern 2 outlet concealed shower valve and shower handset, with knurled lever design
- Ceramic disc technology prevents unwanted leaks and drips
- Durable construction with a PVD finish
- Minimum water pressure: 0.5 bar
- Orientation: Landscape only
- Thermostatic control protects you from temperature fluctuations and accidental scalding
- Requires 80 - 100mm depth into wall for installation
- Easy fix plate provided saving time during installation
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on finish
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Height: 69mm
- Width: 263mm
- Projection: 198mm
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets & Valves|
|Brand Range||VOS Brushed Bronze|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.
We know how important your morning shower is, and you don’t have to settle for a trickle if you have low water pressure! If you want to emerge from the shower feeling invigorated, clean and actually wet, then you need a low water pressure shower head. We’ve put together our top picks to help you get your day off to the best start possible.
Fitting a shower tray is nowhere near as complicated as you may imagine, so for the DYI fanatic out there, we thought we'd put together a super simple guide for installing shower trays so you can pick up toolbox and get stuck in! Find everything you need and the steps to take right here.
The humble shower valve unlocks your family’s showering experience, and you may not realise until you pick a bad one how integral this is! In this masterclass, you'll be well equipped to pick the best valves for your new shower.
Purchasing a bath shower mixer tap with a thermostatic valve is a safe, convenient and economical way to improve your showering experience.