Accessibility Statement for Tap Warehouse
Beyond Retail Ltd is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Tap Warehouse is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Tap Warehouse. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Tap Warehouse:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Units 1 & 2, Building 446, Aviation Business Park, Bournemouth Airport, BH23 6NW
Accessibility of Tap Warehouse relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Tap Warehouse, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Tap Warehouse:
- Colour contrast: Some areas of the website do not have sufficient colour contrast because brand guidelines. We are planning on improving this in the near future.
- Old blog posts: There are a lot of old blog articles on this website, which may not be written using clear language and do not have accessible images.
- Product reviews: These are user generated reviews and therefore we cannot ensure the quality of the content.
- Add to basket focus: When adding a product to basket using a keyboard it is not clear where the focus is. We have logged a ticket for this and will improve it in the future.
Beyond Retail Ltd assessed the accessibility of Tap Warehouse by self-evaluation.
This statement was created on 5 February 2021
Read Our Blog
Connect With Us
Connect with Tap Warehouse to hear about the latest news, updates and offers.