We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Perrin & Rowe Minoan Twin Crosshead Monobloc Mixer with Swivel Spout
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality raw materials
- Employing the latest available technology and made from low lead brass
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds industry standards
- Assembled by hand and individually water tested to ensure peace of mind
- Made with ceramic disk valves supplied by the world's leading manufacturer, tested to 5000,000 life cycles, equating to at least 25 years of domestic use.
- Available in Chrome, Nickel, Pewter or Gold finish
- Bi-flow spout
- Vernier insert for accurate handle alignment
- Unique handle construction with integral bearing ring
- Includes flexible connectors for easier installation
- Recommended working pressure: from 1.0 up to 5.0 bar
- Pivoting spout ideal for 1.5 or double bowl sinks
- High-arched spout for easy filling & washing of tall pots
- 35mm diameter mounting hole size
Images are for illustration purpose only. Colours and tones may vary.
|Type||Mono Kitchen Mixers|
|Brand||Perrin & Rowe|
|Brand Range||Perrin & Rowe Minoan|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Swivel Spout|
|Minimum Tap Hole SizeMore information||35mm|
This is the minimum recommended hole diameter that this tap needs for installation. Generally, the tap will sit on top of the sink or worktop, and the hot and cold water feeds and fixing bolts will need to slot through the tap hole and be connected underneath. Your hole can be a bit larger than this size, provided it is not larger than the diameter of the base of the tap.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
If you're looking to ditch the plastic and find a more sustainable way to drink clean water without the shop-bought bottle, the Vellamo complete water filter kit is exactly what you need. Read our handy blog post to learn more about how you can save the planet and drink beautifully filtered water in your own home.
Replacing a kitchen tap is a staple DIY procedure that is actually rather simple once you get your head around all of the connections occurring in the cupboard below the sink. Stick with Tap Warehouse as our expert team takes you on this comprehensive guide to seamless kitchen tap installation!
There are many unsurpassable benefits to having a pull out kitchen tap with a spray hose, so discover the reasons why every kitchen should have one.
A collection of some of the best performing low water-pressure taps - all available at amazing prices.
GONE are the days before ceramic disc taps. That's right - no more rubber rings screwed over the end of metal pipes, splitting as they wear down, leaking and costing every homeowner thousands a year in water bills. Learn why choosing taps with ceramic disc cartridges is the smartest option for you and your home.