We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Contour 8mm Fluted Brushed Brass Glass Screen for Walk In Shower & Wetrooms
- Available in either an 800mm, 900mm or 1000mm width
- Aluminium profiles with an on-trend Brushed Brass finish
- Exterior glass face with art deco fluted design
- Interior glass face with a single-sided 'Shower Shield' coating - helps repel surface water and soap retention
- 8mm toughened safety glass
- 18mm adjustment to fit easily against out-of-true walls
- CE approved, this product meets the EU safety, health and environmental protection requirements. Discreet stamp of approval located in the corner of the glass
- Fluted glass design to create additional privacy
- This fluted glass enclosure is also available in Matt Black and Polished Chrome, please click here to view our other Harbour Contour Walk In & Wetroom shower panels
- Stainless steel support bar included
- Compatible support feet can be purchased for extra stability, but are not required for installation, please see our recommended extras
- Shower set sold separately, please see recommended extras
- Shower tray sold separately, you can view our range here
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee (Support bar)
Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 800mm panel: 775mm - 793mm
- 900mm panel: 875mm - 893mm
- 1000mm panel: 975mm - 993mm
|Walk In Shower Enclosures, Glass Panels
|Global Trade Item Number
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Toughened Safety Glass, Clear Glass, Aluminium
|Easy Clean Glass Coating, Fluted Glass, Toughened Safety Glass
|Glass Thickness (mm)
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.
We know how important your morning shower is, and you don’t have to settle for a trickle if you have low water pressure! If you want to emerge from the shower feeling invigorated, clean and actually wet, then you need a low water pressure shower head. We’ve put together our top picks to help you get your day off to the best start possible.
Fitting a shower tray is nowhere near as complicated as you may imagine, so for the DYI fanatic out there, we thought we'd put together a super simple guide for installing shower trays so you can pick up toolbox and get stuck in! Find everything you need and the steps to take right here.
The humble shower valve unlocks your family’s showering experience, and you may not realise until you pick a bad one how integral this is! In this masterclass, you'll be well equipped to pick the best valves for your new shower.
Purchasing a bath shower mixer tap with a thermostatic valve is a safe, convenient and economical way to improve your showering experience.