We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Cucina Cook Mono Kitchen Mixer with Concealed Dual Function Pull Out Spray Head
The Cucina Cook pull out spray tap has two functions, one of which is like a shower spray - perfect for rinsing fruit and veg - and the other which is perfect for a more focused clean, whether that be cleaning pots and pans or trying to get the sauce from last night's dinner off your plate. Once you're finished cleaning, the pull out spray head simply slots back into the tap body, and you have a normal kitchen mixer tap again.
As well as the pull out spray attachment, the Crosswater Cucina Cook also has a swivel spout and an easy to use single lever control, so operating it is easy even with one hand. The Cucina Cook utilises the latest ceramic disc technology to control the flow of water through the tap, and this completely eliminates those annoying and costly drips that are oh so common with traditional rubber washer taps.
- Dual function pull out spray - change the spray pattern at the touch of a button
- Polished chrome finish
- Swivel spout - perfect for use with a 1.5 or 2 bowl sink
- Easy to use single lever control - adjust the water flow & temperature with one hand
- Ceramic disc technology - long-lasting and completely drip free
- Minimum 1.0 bar water pressure required
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Overall height - 386mm
- Spout exit height - 217mm
- Projection - 252mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833657292|
|Type||Mono Kitchen Mixers, Pull Out Kitchen Taps|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Cucina Cook|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Swivel Spout, Pull Out Spout|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||4|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||5.2|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||6.6|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.