We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Claremont Basin Mixer Tap with High Central Indice & Waste
Crafted from solid brass, the tap has a raised central indice with a white ceramic cap that adds to the exquisite design and creates a uniquely shaped mixer that is sure to complement your basin for years to come.
This basin tap comes with a waste included - choose from a click-clack, pop-up or plug and chain. Please note: all waste options are slotted and so are only suitable for basins with an overflow.
- Deck mounted basin mixer tap
- Solid brass body with polished chrome finish
- Minimum of 0.2 bar & maximum of 10.0 bar water pressure
- Raised central indice
- Burlington's signature white ceramic caps
- Supplied with flow straighter for use with low water pressure
- Supplied with neoperl aerator for use with high water pressure
- 10 years for domestic installations & 1 year for commercial installations
- Quarter turn ceramic disc valves
- Height - 152mm
- Width - 206mm
- Depth - 151mm
|Type||Mono Basin Mixers|
|Brand Range||Burlington Claremont|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||5055806006683|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Spout Type||Straight Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.