Crosswater Neoperl 6 lpm Shower Flow Regulator - Designed for Hand Showers or Fixed Heads Operating min 1 bar
We are all under pressure to save water in order to help the environment and reduce climate change. Part G of the government building regulations now requires all new domestic buildings to meet a maximum water consumption of 125 litres per person each day.
You can help to reduce the water consumption of your household by easily inserting a flow regulator into your basin tap or shower hose. This will allow you to control the amount of water your taps use.
• Suitable for hand showers & fixed shower heads
• Minimum 1 bar water pressure
• Easy to install
• Limits shower output to 6 Litre per minute
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833620173|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.