We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Perrin & Rowe Phoenix C Spout 3-in-1 Instant Hot Water Mixer Tap
The Perrin & Rowe Phoenix can be set to deliver instant hot water in a temperature range from 75°C to 98°C which can be pre-set on the state-of-the-art digital touch screen display on the boiler unit. All it takes is the turn of a handle; no more waiting around for the kettle to boil, just instant hot water, as and when you want it. The Phoenix comes with the latest nano filtration technology which removes debris, water born bacteria, chlorine and other chemicals that can sometimes be found in your water system, and leaves you with perfectly pure water. The filter also helps in the reduction of limescale through your tap and therefore increasing its life.
As with all instant hot water taps, there is always the fear that a young and curious child will accidentally turn on the hot water supply and injure themselves. To eliminate this fear, the Perrin & Rowe Phoenix comes with a unique anti-scald locking mechanism, so it can only be used by those that are intending to use it properly.
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality raw materials
- Employing the latest available technology and made from low lead brass
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds industry standards
- Assembled by hand and individually water tested to ensure peace of mind
- Made with ceramic disk valves supplied by the world’s leading manufacturer, tested to 5000,000 life cycles, equating to at least 25 years of domestic use.
- Available in chrome, nickel or pewter finish
- Pre-set temperatures ranging from 75°C to 99°C
- Filtration technology
- Ceramic disc technology
- Minimum 1.5 bar water pressure
- 1 year guarantee on finish
- 5 year guarantee on parts
- Overall height - 385mm
- Spout exit height - 230mm
- Projection - 235mm
Please note: The pewter finish is not shown in the main image. Please check the colour chart for an idea as to how the pewter finish will look.
|Type||Mono Kitchen Mixers, Boiling Water Taps, Filtered Water Taps|
|Brand||Perrin & Rowe|
|Brand Range||Perrin & Rowe Phoenix|
|GuaranteeMore information||1 Year|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Swivel Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.