Butler & Rose Elizabeth Traditional Polished Chrome Mono Kitchen Mixer and Complete Filter Kit
Feast your eyes on pure, traditional luxury with the Butler & Rose Elizabeth traditional polished chrome mono kitchen mixer; this gorgeous mixer tap boasts ceramic disc technology to prevent dripping, a swivel spout to allow more movement, and an elegant twin lever design for ease of use and aesthetic look. With all of these wonderful features and
a complete water filter kit included, what more could you need? The filter kit provides instant filtered cold water to your tap whenever you need it, and thanks to this ‘bottled water tap’ you’ll no longer need those plastic bottles that are so damaging to our environment - who wouldn’t want to drink clean water and
save the planet?
The activated carbon filter removes the impurities from your domestic cold water, thereby improving the taste of the water that comes out of your tap. But what exactly does it remove? What are these impurities that make normal tap water taste different to bottled water? Carbon filters like the one found in this kit are effective in removing organic contaminants, herbicides and even pesticides that have found their way into the water supply.
The most common concern about tap water is the fact that it can contain by-products from chlorine, including trihalomethanes (THM), a group of environmental pollutants that studies have shown
cause cancer in laboratory animals. Activated carbon filtering is very effective in removing THMs from your water. On top of all of that, phosphate beads in the filtering system reduce scale from hard water, prolonging the life of your tap and kettle.
• Butler & Rose Elizabeth Traditional Polished Chrome Mono Kitchen Mixer
• Complete Water Filter KitWater Filter Kit Features:
• Get instant filtered cold water straight from your tap
• Removes impurities and bad tastes to leave you with bottled water taste
• No more buying bottled water or filter jugs - save money and the environmentTap Features:
• Elegant traditional design - made from solid brass with a polished chrome finish
• Easy to use twin lever design
• Quarter turn ceramic disc technology - long-lasting and no drips
• Swivel spout - easily switch between bowls on 1.5 or 2 bowl sinks
• Includes flexi-tails and tap fixing kit for quick and easy installation
• Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
• Keep it looking its best with the Cramer Professional Tap Cleaner
• Lifetime guaranteeDimensions:
• Overall height - 352mm
• Projection - 167mm
Want to see how the Vellamo Complete filter kit works? Watch the videos below and then read our handy blog
to find out even more about why your home would benefit from one. Please note:
It is recommended that you replace the filter every 6 months. Replacement filters can be purchased by clicking here.