Cramer Professional Tap Cleaner - Suitable for most tap finishes
Chrome and other plated taps can very easily be permanently damaged by highly abrasive bleach-based cleaners such as Cillit Bang, particularly if left on to soak for any length of time. Usually manufacturer warranties will explicitly exclude damage caused by common household cleaners, and unfortunately it's not at all uncommon for us to see taps with peeling chrome as a result of their use.
That's why we highly recommend Cramer's specialist tap cleaner. It easily removes limescale and deposits gently without harming the plating, whilst giving a brilliant shine every time. It's not the cheapest cleaner available, but it's much cheaper than a new tap, and a little goes a long way. It's our top pick for looking after your new taps, shower valves and fittings.
• Please do not use abrasive bleach-based cleaners on your taps and showers! It almost always voids manufacturer warranties
• Cleans your taps and shower valves gently without harming the finish
• Suitable for all taps except those with a nickel plated finish
• TUV certified quality and recommended by Hansgrohe and others
• Dirt-repellent through beading, anti-static effect
• Removes limescale deposits from your tap in moments
• Enamel and eco-friendly
• Bio-degradable formulation
• Store between 5°C and 30°C
• 750ml bottle
• Good results will also be achieved on washbasins and bathtubs made of ceramic, enamel, acrylic, mineral cast and solid surface. Please refer to the recommendations given by the manufacturer and first try for compatibility in an inconspicuous place.
• For the best results spray cleaner onto the tap, allow to work briefly and then rinse with warm water and rub dry
Please note: Do not use on nickel plated taps or limestone or marble surfaces.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
Cut the struggle of finding luxury radiators at affordable prices, and take a look at these stunning modern radiators, all available for under £250. Who knew affordable beautiful radiators would be so easy to find?
Creating your perfect bathroom can be costly. That’s why we have a whole range of bathroom vanity units for under £300 to help you furnish your bathroom in the exact style you want - without breaking the bank.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.