Butler & Rose Victoria Traditional Polished Chrome Mono Kitchen Mixer and Complete Filter Kit
For the perfect timeless look, the Butler & Rose Victoria polished chrome mono kitchen mixer is everything you need. This stunning traditional kitchen tap boasts ceramic disc technology to prevent dripping, a swivel spout to allow for maximum movement capability, aerated water for splash-free water, and a simple twin lever design. With some truly great features and
a sleek, traditional design, all of your kitchen dreams will come true with the Victoria. This fantastic kitchen mixer comes with a complete water filter kit which provides instant filtered cold water straight from your tap - think of it like bottled water ‘on tap’ without the environmentally-damaging plastic bottle. Do your bit to save the planet whilst drinking better tasting, cleaner water. It’s a win-win!
The activated carbon filter removes the impurities from your domestic cold water, thereby improving the taste of the water that comes out of your tap. But what exactly does it remove? What are these impurities that make normal tap water taste different to bottled water? Carbon filters like the one found in this kit are effective in removing organic contaminants, herbicides and even pesticides that have found their way into the water supply.
The most common concern about tap water is the fact that it can contain by-products from chlorine, including trihalomethanes (THM), a group of environmental pollutants that studies have shown
cause cancer in laboratory animals. Activated carbon filtering is very effective in removing THMs from your water. On top of all of that, phosphate beads in the filtering system reduce scale from hard water, prolonging the life of your tap and kettle.
• Butler & Rose Victoria Traditional Polished Chrome Mono Kitchen Mixer
• Complete Water Filter KitWater Filter Kit Features:
• Get instant filtered cold water straight from your tap
• Removes impurities and bad tastes to leave you with bottled water taste
• No more buying bottled water or filter jugs - save money and the environmentTap Features:
• Elegant traditional design with a polished chrome finish
• Easy to use twin lever design
• Quarter turn ceramic disc technology - long-lasting and no drips
• Swivel spout - easily switch between bowls on 1.5 or 2 bowl sinks
• Aerated water flow for a 'soft' splash-free water flow
• Includes flexi-tails and tap fixing kit for quick and easy installation
• Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
• Keep it looking its best with the Cramer Professional Tap Cleaner
• Lifetime guaranteeDimensions:
• Overall height - 345mm
• Spout exit height - 250mm
• Projection - 177mm
Want to see how the Vellamo Complete filter kit works? Watch the videos below and then read our handy blog
to find out even more about why your home would benefit from one. Please note:
It is recommended that you replace the filter every 6 months. Replacement filters can be purchased by clicking here.