We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Fire Filtered Cold & Instant Boiling Water Tap with Filter & WRAS Approved Boiler Tank - Brushed Steel
- WRAS and CE approved
- Striking square design with a brushed steel finish
- 2 preset boiler temperature settings - 95°C and 98°C
- Included filter provides filtered steaming hot water from the safety button handle
- Also provides filtered cold water from the standard cold handle unlike conventional 3-in-1 taps - no need to buy bottled water anymore
- Also delivers standard hot water - perfect for doing the washing up
- 2.4 litre boiler capacity - enough for up to 10 cups of coffee
- Unique Venturi expansion system
- Vented system powered by a standard 13 amp plug - no need for an electrician and a plumber
- Minimum 1.5 bar water pressure required
- Includes high grade filter - protects the tank from limescale and improves the taste of the steaming water
- Swivel spout
- Safety button - push, twist and hold to start the flow of steaming water
- 2 year guarantee
- Overall height - 342mm
- Spout exit height - 258mm
- Projection - 210mm
- Height - 334mm
- Width - 225mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585240084|
|Type||Mono Kitchen Mixers|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Boiling Taps|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Swivel Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.