We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Perrin & Rowe Mimas Mini Instant Hot Water Tap
The Mimas kettle tap is available in a choice of 3 finishes; chrome, nickel or pewter. All three finishes will look stunning in any kitchen, and all come with the same state-of-the-art boiler unit and filtration system. The filtration system removes the impurities from your water supply, leaving your near boiling water fresh, pure and tasting great. The filtration system also greatly reduces the amount of limescale that passes through the tap, ensuring a longer life for the tap.
If you're unsure about whether to get an instant hot water tap in your kitchen because you have young, curious children, you shouldn't be. The Mimas kettle tap has a unique anti-scald locking mechanism that means that only those who intend to use the tap can activate the hot water flow.
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality raw materials
- Employing the latest available technology and made from low lead brass
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds industry standards
- Assembled by hand and individually water tested to ensure peace of mind
- Made with ceramic disk valves supplied by the world’s leading manufacturer, tested to 5000,000 life cycles, equating to at least 25 years of domestic use.
- Available in chrome, nickel or pewter finish
- Pre-set temperature ranging from 75°C to 99°C
- Filtration technology
- Minimum 1.5 bar water pressure
- Unique anti-scald locking mechanism
- 1 year guarantee on finish
- 5 year guarantee on parts
- Overall height - 255mm
- Spout exit height - 165mm
- Projection - 140mm
Please note: The main image shows a chrome finish. Please check the colour chart in the second image which shows the different finishes.
|Type||Mono Kitchen Mixers, Boiling Water Taps|
|Brand||Perrin & Rowe|
|Brand Range||Perrin & Rowe Mimas|
|GuaranteeMore information||1 Year|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Swivel Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.