We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Perrin & Rowe Aquitaine Mini Instant Hot Water Tap
The temperature of the water coming out of the Aquitaine can be pre-set anywhere between 75°C and 99°C, and this is set using a touch screen on the compact boiler unit that is housed under your kitchen sink. As with all Perrin & Rowe kettle taps, the Aquitaine features the latest filtration technology that removes the impurities from your water supply before being passed through the boiler unit, leaving you with clean, pure boiling water and great tasting tea and coffee. The filter system also has another use; it vastly reduces the amount of limescale that makes its way through your tap, meaning that you tap has a much longer lifespan than otherwise would be the case.
The Aquitaine is available in four different finishes; chrome, nickel, pewter and gold. All of them are covered by the same guarantee, and all of them are designed to be easily installed in your kitchen and are also designed to be as energy-efficient as possible.
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality raw materials
- Employing the latest available technology and made from low lead brass
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds industry standards
- Assembled by hand and individually water tested to ensure peace of mind
- Made with ceramic disk valves supplied by the world’s leading manufacturer, tested to 5000,000 life cycles, equating to at least 25 years of domestic use.
- Available in chrome, nickel, pewter or gold finish
- Pre-set temperature ranging from 75°C to 99°C
- Filtration technology
- Minimum 1.5 bar water pressure
- 1 year guarantee on finish
- 5 year guarantee on parts
- Overall height - 240mm
- Spout exit height - 185mm
- Projection - 140mm
Please note: The main image shows a chrome finish. Please check the colour chart in the second image which shows the different finishes.
|Type||Boiling Water Taps|
|Brand||Perrin & Rowe|
|Brand Range||Perrin & Rowe Aquitaine|
|GuaranteeMore information||1 Year|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout, Swivel Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need some kitchen design inspiration? From choosing the perfect taps to new design styles, we take you through our picks for the top kitchen trends of 2023.