We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Liberty Tall Mono Basin Mixer with Clicker Waste - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Combining timeless elegance with manufacturing excellence, the unique Liberty Oil Rubbed Bronze range is exquisite in appearance and touch. As proof of quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 15-year warranty; and all working parts, such as hoses, cartridges and seals, are covered for 36 months from date of purchase.
- European CE certificated
- Ideal to be paired with countertop basins
- One-hand operation: single control of flow & temperature
- Ceramic disc technology for smooth and drip-free performance
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Hard wearing & durable brass construction
- Includes slotted clicker waste for use with basins with an overflow
- Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
- Standard 1/2" inlet/outlet size
- Spout projection: 130mm
- Height from water outlet to tap base: 180mm
- Overall height: 260mm
- 15 year guarantee from Flova - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Suitable for medium pressure water systems: minimum requirement of 0.5 bar
- A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516838738|
|Type||Mono Basin Mixers, Tall Basin Mixers|
|Brand Range||Flova Liberty|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Finish||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||L-Shaped Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.