We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Just Taps VOS Pull Out Single Lever Mono Kitchen Mixer - Chrome
- Pull out spout with dual function spray - ideal for cleaning your sink, filling pots & pans and watering windowsill plants
- Timeless Polished Chrome finish - goes perfectly with any kitchen aesthetic
- Made from solid brass giving it a sturdy feel
- Easy to use single lever design - control the water flow and temperature with one hand
- Ceramic disc technology prevents any drips once the tap is turned off
- Swivel spout makes all areas of your sink accessible
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- 15 year guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Overall height - 467mm
- Spout exit height - 247mm
- Projection - 250mm
- Minimum tap hole size - Ø35mm
|Type||Mono Kitchen Mixers, Pull Out Kitchen Taps|
|Brand Range||Just Taps VOS|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Swivel Spout, Pull Out Spout|
|Minimum Tap Hole SizeMore information||35mm|
This is the minimum recommended hole diameter that this tap needs for installation. Generally, the tap will sit on top of the sink or worktop, and the hot and cold water feeds and fixing bolts will need to slot through the tap hole and be connected underneath. Your hole can be a bit larger than this size, provided it is not larger than the diameter of the base of the tap.
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||3.3|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||4.7|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||5.7|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
The choice of pull out kitchen taps on the market can appear overwhelming, especially if you’re not entirely sure what you’re looking for. In this guide we’ll run through the different types of pull out kitchen taps. We’ll tell you the difference between spring-loaded pull out taps and weighted pull out taps, and whether you need a pull out tap with multiple spray functions or not.
There are many unsurpassable benefits to having a pull out kitchen tap with a spray hose, so discover the reasons why every kitchen should have one.