Harosecur Ceramic Sanitaryware Insulation Installation Tape - 3 Strips
The Harosecur installation tape doesn't just make securing your ceramics that bit easier, it also makes them much more secure and able to deal with a far greater load. We get many questions about how much weight a wall hung toilet can hold. After all, it's only natural to want to know that it's not suddenly going to fall off the wall when you're at your most vulnerable.
To test how much weight a regular wall hung toilet could hold, a little experiment was set up. The toilet was attached to a tiled wall and pressure was applied. At the 250kg mark the toilet failed and came crashing down. An identical toilet was then attached to an identical tiled wall, only this time the Harosecur installation strip was also used. Pressure was then applied, and at 600kg (the maximum that the machine could go up to), the toilet was still attached to the wall.
If you're working with uneven surfaces, extra layers of Harosecur strips can be used to even this out and make attaching them easy. Have a look at the video above to see just how easy it is to use.
• Provides a secure fixing between ceramic surfaces
• Increase the strength of appliance fixings
• Includes 3 strips of tape
• Several layers can be added to even out wonky floors or walls
• Self-adhesive and flexible tape for easy positioning where you need it
• Made from acid resistant plastic
• Effectively helps with soundproofing by providing a membrane between two ceramic surfaces