Abode Gosford Aquifier Filtered Water Mono Kitchen Mixer - Brushed Nickel
The Gosford Aquifier filtered water mixertap takes on the classic Gosford design attributes but combines this with the added benefit of Abode's unique integrated water filtration technology, allowing the flow of hot, cold and filtered water through the same spout and using just two handles, maintaining its design balance and elegance.
• Instant cold filtered water at the turn of a handle
• Includes installation kit and filter cartridge
• Regular hot and cold water flow
• Push back the cold lever for filtered water
• Easy to change carbon filter
• Elegant traditional design
• Brushed nickel finish
• Quarter turn ceramic disc technology
• Minimum 0.3 bar water pressure required
• 5 year guarantee from Abode
• Overall height - 390mm
• Spout exit height - 245mm
• Projection - 230mm
• Recommended tap hole size - Ø 35mm
• Maximum worktop thickness - 65mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5060048381214|
|Type||Mono Kitchen Mixers, Filtered Water Taps|
|Brand Range||Abode Aquifier|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Swivel Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.3|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.