Butler & Rose Abbey Traditional Polished Chrome Mono Kitchen Mixer and Complete Filter Kit
Bring modern luxury to your kitchen with a stunning traditional tap - yes, you read that right. Keep the stylish traditional look you love but with the best modern features. The Butler & Rose Abbey traditional polished chrome mono kitchen mixer is exactly that, with a swivel spout for maximum movement, a twin handle design for ease of use, and compression washer valves. With all of these fantastic features, you’d expect that to be all there is to offer, but it’s not! There’s the complete filter kit that we’re oh-so fond of here at Tap Warehouse. If you love clean, filtered water and
saving the planet, you’ll be as enamoured with this filter kit as we are! Think of it as bottled water ‘on tap’ minus the harmful plastic bottles - what a great way to drink cleaner water and protect the environment right?
The activated carbon filter removes the impurities from your domestic cold water, thereby improving the taste of the water that comes out of your tap. But what exactly does it remove? What are these impurities that make normal tap water taste different to bottled water? Carbon filters like the one found in this kit are effective in removing organic contaminants, herbicides and even pesticides that have found their way into the water supply.
The most common concern about tap water is the fact that it can contain by-products from chlorine, including trihalomethanes (THM), a group of environmental pollutants that studies have shown
cause cancer in laboratory animals. Activated carbon filtering is very effective in removing THMs from your water. On top of all of that, phosphate beads in the filtering system reduce scale from hard water, prolonging the life of your tap and kettle.
• Butler & Rose Abbey Traditional Polished Chrome Mono Kitchen Mixer
• Complete Water Filter KitWater Filter Kit Features:
• Get instant filtered cold water straight from your tap
• Removes impurities and bad tastes to leave you with bottled water taste
• No more buying bottled water or filter jugs - save money and the environmentTap Features:
• Elegant traditional design - made from solid brass with a polished chrome finish
• Easy to use twin handle design - find the perfect temperature with ease
• Compression washer valves - perform better under low pressure
• Swivel spout - easily switch between bowls on 1.5 or 2 bowl sinks
• Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
• Keep it looking its best with the Cramer Professional Tap Cleaner
• Lifetime guaranteeDimensions:
• Overall height - 250mm
• Spout exit height - 187mm
• Projection - 215mm
Want to see how the Vellamo Complete filter kit works? Watch the videos below and then read our handy blog
to find out even more about why your home would benefit from one. Please note:
It is recommended that you replace the filter every 6 months. Replacement filters can be purchased by clicking here.