Vellamo Echo Polished Chrome Mono Kitchen Mixer and Complete Filter Kit
Add a splash of contemporary luxury to your kitchen with the Vellamo Echo mono kitchen mixer. With a sleek polished chrome finish and easy to use single lever design, the Echo has luxury style written all over it. Boasting ceramic disc technology to prevent dripping, a swivel spout for increased movement capability, and an up-angled spout ideal for washing tall pots and pans, you’ll fall in love with how easy life is with the Vellamo Echo. This fantastic tap boasts some wonderful features, and
includes a complete water filter kit meaning you can get instant filtered cold water straight from your tap - think of it like ‘bottled water on tap’ minus the plastic bottle. What’s not to love about having clean, filtered water all day every day whilst simultaneously saving the environment?
The activated carbon filter removes the impurities from your domestic cold water, thereby improving the taste of the water that comes out of your tap. But what exactly does it remove? What are these impurities that make normal tap water taste different to bottled water? Carbon filters like the one found in this kit are effective in removing organic contaminants, herbicides and even pesticides that have found their way into the water supply.
The most common concern about tap water is the fact that it can contain by-products from chlorine, including trihalomethanes (THM), a group of environmental pollutants that studies have shown
cause cancer in laboratory animals. Activated carbon filtering is very effective in removing THMs from your water. On top of all of that, phosphate beads in the filtering system reduce scale from hard water, prolonging the life of your tap and kettle.
• Vellamo Echo Polished Chrome Mono Kitchen Mixer
• Complete Water Filter KitWater Filter Kit Features:
• Get instant filtered cold water straight from your tap
• Removes impurities and bad tastes to leave you with bottled water taste
• No more buying bottled water or filter jugs - save money and the environmentTap Features:
• Solid brass body with a polished chrome finish
• Easy to use single lever design - control the water flow and temperature with one hand
• Ceramic disc technology - long-lasting and no drips
• Swivel spout - easily switch between bowls on 1.5 or 2 bowl sinks
• Up-angled spout - ideal for washing and filling up tall pots and pans
• Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
• 10 year guaranteeDimensions:
• Overall height - 174mm
• Projection - 212mm
Want to see how the Vellamo Complete filter kit works? Watch the videos below and then read our handy blog
to find out even more about why your home would benefit from one. Please note:
It is recommended that you replace the filter every 6 months. Replacement filters can be purchased by clicking here.