We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Overflow Bath Filler With Twist Waste Operation
Vado are one of the UK's leading brassware manufacturers, and in 2012 they were awarded the Queen's award for Enterprise in International Trade, an accolade only awarded to a select few. All of their products are designed and built to the highest quality, and their overflow bath filler is no exception, coming with a 15 year guarantee from Vado.
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure
- Chrome finish
- 15 year guarantee
- Flow rate at 0.2 bar - 18.8 li/min
- Flow rate at 0.5 bar - 29 li/min
- Flow rate at 1 bar - 40.7 li/min
- Flow rate at 1.5 bar - 49.8 li/min
- Flow rate at 2 bar - 57.3 li/min
- Flow rate at 3 bar - 69.4 li/min
- Flow rate at 4 bar - 79.6 li/min
- Flow rate at 5 bar - 88.3 li/min
|Global Trade Item Number||5052120168554|
|Type||Overflow Bath Fillers, Pop-Up Bath Wastes|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Spout Type||Overflow Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.