We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Spring GoClick 3 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Integral Handset Kit
With the innovative GoClick™ technology, you have full control of your shower. Select the desired outlet with the click of a button for an instant flow with no delay, or run multiple outlets simultaneously for the ultimate performance. In addition, this thermostatic shower valve comes with a safety shut-off mechanism, which you can override. The Vernet Thermostatic Cartridge automatically regulates and controls the water temperature to keep you and your family safe from scalding.
Manufactured from solid brass for incontestable durability, the Flova Spring GoClick™ products are plated with a Diamond Chrome finish, for a smooth and dust-proof polished surface with a long-lasting shine. As proof of its quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 10-year warranty; and all working parts, such as hoses, cartridges and seals, are covered for 36 months from date of purchase.
- GoClick™ button technology for instant flow & smooth operation
- Laser etched buttons for easy-identification of outlets
- Designed to control 3 outlets
- Integral mini shower kit
- Ideal for pairing with dual-function shower or with a shower & body jets for the ultimate shower experience
- Vernet Thermostatic Ceramic Cartridge for drip-free performance
- Thermostatic temperature control with anti-scalding safety stop
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Solid brass faceplate, handle and buttons
- Diamond Chrome plating for ease-of-clean & high-shine finish
- 3/4" inlets for high flow performance
- European CE certificated
- 10 year brassware guarantee
- 3 year guarantee on all working parts
- Suitable for high pressure water systems: minimum pressure requirement of 1.0bar
- A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516838028|
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Flova Spring GoClick|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||3 Outlets|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Push Button, Single Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.