Designed to be the ultimate cleaning solution for kitchens and bathrooms or any area of your home, it combines precision engineering and durability. Whether you're cleaning ceramics, porcelain, brassware, enamel, acrylic, or glass, this cloth is your dependable choice for consistently flawless results. It can be used with water alone or paired with your cleaning product of choice, both guarantee exceptional results.
Unlike other standard microfibre cloths, which feature a stitched edge, the Cramer Professional Care cloth is expertly cut by ultrasound, preventing micro-scratches caused by firm threads. Whilst ensuring a scratch-free clean, its exceptional water absorption capability, ensures surfaces are not only glistening but also dry in record time, leaving no room for streaks or spots. Teamed with its unrivaled absorption capacity for dirt and bacteria, it tackles even the toughest areas of your kitchen or bathroom with ease.
The future of cleaning is sustainable, and the Cramer Professional Care cloth leads the way. Washable and reusable for many years to come, it's a friend to both your wallet and the environment. Say hello to a greener, cleaner world.
- Suitable for almost any surface including on materials such as ceramic, porcelain, enamel, acrylic, brassware, mirrors, and glass
- Crafted from a blend of 70% polyester and 30% polyamide boasts exceptional dirt, bacteria, and deposit absorption capabilities
- Expertly cut using ultrasonic equipment preventing micro-scratches whilst cleaning
- High absorption quality leaves your surfaces sparkling with a streak-free shine
- Cleans effectively with just water or your cleaning product of choice
- 40x40 cm - large surface area designed for ease of use
- Long lifespan enables you to reuse time and time again by washing up to 60°C
|Global Trade Item Number||4027316143036|
|Brand Range||Cramer Professional|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.