The Phoenician is a nostalgic reminder of our Edwardian past. The extra details such as the base scrolls really add to the luxuriousness of this tap.
With twin lever operation, you have separate hot and cold controls, ensuring precise temperature control whilst making sure cold drinking water is never mixed with hot. This style of tap is often the best solution for homes which have low pressure systems.
Hot, cold or mixed water is diverted to the rinse once the top button is pressed. Perrin & Rowe hand rinses have been designed to cope with even low water pressures; the integration of a patented diverter means that they can be effective with just 1 bar of pressure.Quality Promise:
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality raw materials
- Employing the latest available technology and made from low lead brass
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds industry standards
- Assembled by hand and individually water tested to ensure peace of mind
- Made with ceramic disk valves supplied by the world's leading manufacturer, tested to 5000,000 life cycles, equating to at least 25 years of domestic use.
- Available in Chrome, Nickel, Pewter or Gold finish
- Dual porcelian levers
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- Maximum water pressure - 5 Bar
- Vernier insert for accurate handle alignment
- Unique handle construction with integral bearing ring
- Includes flexible connectors for easier installation
- Pull out spray rinse with insulated handle
Images are for illustration purpose only. Colours and tones may vary.
- Height - 370mm
- Projection - 225mm
- Mounting hole diameter - 35mm
- Rinse mounting hole diameter - 30mm