We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Thomas Denby Harmony MB 1.5 Bowl Ceramic Kitchen Sink & Presto Automatic Waste with Reversible Drainer - 1000 x 500mm
- Available in 3 different colours with 5 different automatic waste options - see below to read more about the Presto Automatic Wastes
- Premium quality waste options in a variety of finishes. Brass and Copper wastes have a PVD coating, making them highly durable and resistant to corrosion. The matt black waste option is powder-coated to give a true matt finish, and we advise avoiding abrasive or harsh chemical cleaning products to ensure a beautiful finish for years to come
- Read more about the benefits of PVD coating as well as some aftercare tips in our Aftercare for Special Finishes blog
- Totally non-porous surface - the ultra smooth ceramic surface is the most hygienic material for sinks and is the easiest to keep clean - scroll down for more detailed Care and Cleaning Instructions
- Heat resistant to 1200°C which means that pots and pans straight from the stove can sit safely on the sink without causing damage
- Resistant to all household chemicals including neat bleach
- Extreme hardness - the glazed surface cannot be scratched by cutlery through normal use
- Practical 1.5 bowl design
- Reversible drainer with 1 pre-scored tap hole on either side - choose which side you would like the tap and which side you would like the waste button
- Lifetime guarantee
- Depth - 500mm
- Height - 185mm
- Width - 1000mm
- Cutout size - 977 x 478mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 600mm
Presto Automatic Wastes
The Presto automatic waste uses the latest technology for waste control. Instead of having to plunge your hand into the abyss to begin the struggle to remove the plug, with a Presto automatic waste you simply press a button - which you can place on your sink by punching out a hole - to open and close the waste. Presto automatic wastes are available in 5 finishes: Chrome, Stainless Steel, Artisan Brass, Regency Copper and Matt Black.
Care and Cleaning Instructions
To maintain the sinks sheen, avoid using abrasive cleaners as these will dull the surface. A weekly clean using a dilute solution of bleach is ideal for keeping the sink surface shiny and hygienic. If you live in a hard water area and notice mineral deposits or limescale build up on the sink, soak them in a solution of 3 parts hot water to 1 part white vinegar. Marks left by saucepans can be removed using 'Shiny Sink' or 'Astonish' paste. Always remember to finish off by rinsing your sink with clean water to remove any chemical residue, then dry with a soft cloth to prevent more limescale build-up.
Please note: This ceramic sink may have a tolerance of +/-2% on the specified measurements. This is due to the manufacturing process. As ceramic is a natural material, once it has been fired in the kiln it can expand or contract ever so slightly causing slight fluctuations to the measurements stated above and in the spec box. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you wait until you have received your sink and can measure it for templating purposes before making any cuts in your worktop. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact our sales team here via live chat or email
|Type||Ceramic Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Thomas Denby Harmony|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number Of Drainers||Single Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||1.5 Bowls|
|Popular Features||Includes Waste Kit|
|Drilled HolesMore information||1 Pre-Scored Tap Hole|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Orientation||Left Hand, Right Hand|
|Cut Out Size||977 x 478mm|
|Ceramic ToleranceMore information||+/-2%|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||600mm|
Due to the natural manufacturing process, the true size of our ceramic items may be slightly different from the size listed on our website. Ceramic tolerance is an indication of how much your product could deviate from the size you see on our product page.
When purchasing ceramic products, it’s a good idea to check the ceramic tolerance before installing pipework, and if purchasing a ceramic sink, waiting for it to arrive before cutting a worktop.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Deciding on the best material for your kitchen sink is hard, so this guide has been created to help take some pressure off. We'll discuss the pros and cons of stainless steel, granite composite and ceramic kitchen sinks to help you make an informed decision on the right one for you.
Rangemaster are one of our favourite brands and their kitchen sinks are simply the best, so we thought we'd introduce you to a few of our favourites! Check out our list of 6 of the best Rangemaster kitchen sinks and see if you end up finding 'the one!'
Belfast kitchen sinks. Strong, generously sized, gorgeously English. The envy of butlers from here to the Royal Kitchens. Hence its nickname the “Butler Sink”.
When it comes to deciding on a new sink for your kitchen, the choice can be overwhelming. That's why we've put together a useful guide to help you discover which kitchen sink would best suit your kitchen.