We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Fusion Mono Basin Mixer with Clicker Waste
The Flova Fusion products are manufactured from solid brass for incontestable durability, and plated with a Diamond Chrome finish, which gives its smooth and dust-proof polished surface with a long-lasting shine. As proof of its quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 15-year warranty; and all working parts, such as hoses, cartridges and seals, are covered for 36 months from date of purchase.
- European CE certificated
- Ceramic disc technology for smooth and drip-free performance
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Diamond Chrome plating for ease-of-clean & high-shine finish
- Crafted from solid brass
- One-hand operation: single control for flow & temperature
- Includes slotted clicker waste for use with basins with an overflow
- Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
- Standard 1/2" inlet/outlet size
- Spout projection: 140mm
- 15 year guarantee from Flova - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Suitable for high pressure water systems: minimum pressure requirement of 1.0 bar
- A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
|Global Trade Item Number
|Mono Basin Mixers
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Lever, Single Control
|L-Shaped Spout, Fixed Spout
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.