We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Levo Cloakroom Mono Basin Mixer with Clicker Waste
The Flova Levo range is crafted from virgin brass, which means you are guaranteed a contaminant-free material with an irrefutable longevity, that will retain its good condition for several years. In addition, the brassware is manufactured with a Diamond Chrome finish, a contemporary classic to complement any bathroom environment. With Japanese plating technology, the polished surface is smooth, dust proof and with a long-lasting shine. Providing endorsement of its quality, all Flova ranges are supplied with a 15-year warranty; and all working parts, such as cartridges and seals, are covered for 3 years.
- CE Approved
- Includes slotted clicker waste
- Diamond Chrome plating for ease-of-clean & high-shine finish
- Constructed from low-lead high-quality brass
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Top single control for easy operation
- Quarter turn ceramic disc
- Sedal 25mm Manual Cartridge
- 15 year guarantee from Flova - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- 0.2 bar minimum water pressure
- 3.0 bar maximum water pressure
- Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516830862|
|Type||Mono Basin Mixers, Cloakroom Basin Mixers|
|Brand Range||Flova Levo|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.