We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Cascade Waterfall Bath Spout
The Cascade Collection is crafted from virgin brass, which means you are guaranteed a contaminant-free material with incontestable durability. In addition, the brassware is manufactured with Diamond Chrome finish, for a smooth and dust-proof polished surface with a long-lasting shine. As proof of its quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 15-year warranty; and all working parts, such as cartridges and seals, are covered for 3 years.
- Open waterfall spray
- Wall-mounted installation with concealed fixings for a clutter-free deck
- Diamond Chrome plating for ease-of-clean & high-shine finish
- Constructed from low-lead high-quality brass
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- To be paired with mixer valve for flow & temperature control
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
- A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
- Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
- Standard 1/2" inlet/outlet size
- European CE certificated
- 15 year guarantee from Flova - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Waste sold separately
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516831647|
|Brand Range||Flova Cascade|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Spout Type||Waterfall Spout, Straight Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.