We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Pier Tall Monobloc Basin Mixer
The tall curved body in chrome is extremely eye catching. Its easy to operate water lever sits cleanly on top, instead of at the taps side, moving it out of the way and leaving you with more space. The Pier's slim lever allows you to control water temperatureand flow with ease, and the latest in ceramic disc technology ensures a drip-free basin.
- WRAS approved
- Hard wearing and durable brass construction
- Rust-resistant polished chrome coating
- Ceramic disc technology ensures no drips & long lifespan
- Fixed spout for no accidental spills
- One-hand operation: single control for flow & temperature
- Non-thermostatic manual temperature control
- Deck or basin-mount installation
- Ideal for use with a countertop basin
- Overall height: 310mm
- Spout exit height: 275mm
- Projection: 200mm
- Tap body diameter: 38mm
- Waste sold separately
- 0.5 bar minimum operating pressure
- 15 year warranty
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833652990|
|Type||Mono Basin Mixers, Tall Basin Mixers|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Pier|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||L-Shaped Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.