We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Clearwater Siren Chrome Single Lever Mono Kitchen Mixer with 'Twist & Spray' Spout
- Unique 'Twist & Spray' aerator - twist the end of the spout to change from aerated flow to needle jet spray
- Needle jet spray is like that which you would see on a pull out tap and is ideal for creating more suds when washing dishes
- Timeless Polished Chrome finish - keep it looking its best with the Cramer Professional Tap Cleaner
- 360° swivel spout for maximum flexibility
- Minimum 0.3 bar water pressure required and suitable for use on low pressure systems
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Overall height - 373mm
- Spout exit height - 245mm
- Projection - 233mm
|Mono Kitchen Mixers
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Lever, Single Control
|Swan Neck Spout, 360 Degree Swivel Spout, Twist & Spray Spout
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.