We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Industrial Wall Stop Taps - Unlacquered Brushed Brass
RRP £149 Was £109.99
- Crosswater MPRO combines function with design in an industrial blend of modern and vintage
- Unique Unlacqured Brushed Brass finish
- Unlacqured Brushed Brass is manufactured and designed to oxidise, this will result in a change of colour with a unique industrial look, giving even more personality to your bathroom
- Wall mounted
- Minimum water pressure required: 1 bar
- Wall taps only please see recommended extras for spout if required
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- Projection: 169mm
Important: This is an unlacquered/living finish that will change and patina over time. We advise that you do not pair with any other ranges of Brushed Brass (for example Crosswater MPRO Brushed Brass, VOS or Butler & Rose Beatrice) as the finishes will not match. Instead, pair with the Industrial range.
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833691906|
|Brand Range||Crosswater MPRO|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Finish||Unlacquered Brushed Brass|
|Handle Type||Round, Lever|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout|
|Tap Holes||3 Holes|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
At Tap Warehouse we stock an enormous range of bath taps for you to choose from. In fact, there are just so many that we can’t even decide which our favourites actually are… We’ve tried our hardest though, and narrowed it down to some of the very best taps for all budgets and styles for you to peruse below.