We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Industrial 3 Hole Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap
This luxurious tap is wall mounted for a clutter-free basin look, and offers a simplistic double lever design for precise control over your water flow and temperature. Ceramic disc technology works to prolong the life of your tap and prevent any dripping or leaks, whilst the 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee offers some peace of mind when it comes to the quality of your tap. What more could you possibly need? The rest of the MPRO Industrial collection perhaps…
- Crosswater MPRO Industrial is a combination of modern design incorporating an industrial and vintage feel with functionality
- Wall mounted tap with lever control
- 2 finish options: Polished Chrome or Unlacquered Brushed Brass
- Modern 3 hole wall mount design
- Ceramic disc technology for a drip free tap
- Minimum recommended water pressure: 1 bar
- Waste not included please see recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Depth: 210mm
- Projection: 199mm
Important: This is available in an unlacquered/living finish that will change and patina over time. We advise that you do not pair with any other ranges as the finishes will not match.
|Type||Wall Mounted Basin Taps, 3 Hole Basin Mixer Taps|
|Brand Range||Crosswater MPRO|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833691845|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Lever|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout|
|Tap Holes||3 Holes|
|Finish||Unlacquered Brushed Brass|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
New bathroom basin taps are a great way of enhancing the overall look of your bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom bathroom without the need to spend money on a complete refurbishment. Choosing, however, is not quite as straightforward as it sounds, so we've put together a guide to explain the different types of basin taps and what you should be on the look out for.