We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Liberty Exposed Thermostatic Shower Column with Overhead Rainshower & Handset Kit - Chrome
Manufactured from solid brass for incontestable durability, the Flova Liberty products are plated with a Diamond Chrome finish, for a smooth and dust-proof polished surface with a long-lasting shine. In addition, this thermostatic shower valve comes with a safety shut-off mechanism, which you can override. The Thermostatic Cartridge automatically regulates and controls the water temperature to keep you and your family safe from scalding. As proof of its quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 15-year warranty; and all working parts, such as hoses, cartridges and seals, are covered for 36 months from date of purchase.
This complete shower set includes:
- Exposed thermostatic valve with 2-way diverter
- 225mm overhead rainshower with easy-clean spray
- 1150mm rigid riser
- Wall mounted 420mm shower arm
- Single function handshower
- Wall bracket with adjustable angle
- 1500mm smooth hose
- European CE certificated
- Designed to control 2 outlets
- Ceramic disc technology for smooth & drip-free performance
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Hard wearing & durable brass construction
- Diamond Chrome plating for ease-of-clean & high-shine finish
- Advanced anti-scald technology
- Thermostatic control with safety temperature override button
- Outside-wall installation for quick fitting and ease-of-maintenance
- Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
- 15 year guarantee from Flova - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Suitable for medium pressure water systems: minimum requirement of 0.5 bar
- A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516838448|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Flova Liberty|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Finish||Polished Chrome, White|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.