We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Douche Handset with Hose & Wall Bracket - Matt Black
With a handset, bracket, and hose included, this set promises a luxurious shower experience day-in, day-out, and certainly won't let you down when it comes to the technical bits either. The VOS douche handset comes with a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee for some peace of mind when it comes to quality, and also has a separate 2 year manufacturer's guarantee solely for the matt black finish. We'd say those are some pretty reassuring numbers!
- Matt Black finish for a contemporary look
- Includes handset, bracket and hose for a luxury experience
- Single lever for an easy hot & cold operation
- Constructed from brass with a PVD finish
- 0.5 bar compatible water pressure only
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on finish
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Type||Douche Valves & Kits|
|Brand Range||VOS Matt Black|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
If your toilet keeps running you’ll need to pinpoint what the exact issue is in order to find a solution. Take a look at our handy guide to help you diagnose the problem and easily fix a running toilet by following some simple steps.
No matter how progressive bathroom trends grow, there will always be demand for traditional bathroom units. The period bathroom is timeless, elegant, and clean – this week we share some of our favourite traditional toilets and other classical bathroom units so you too can create a sublime Victorian bathroom aesthetic with ease.
Toilets with hidden cistern are making waves for all of the right reasons in the world of home bathroom renovation. Designers and consumers alike love it for the minimalist potential that it provides, whilst maintenance is just as easy. Discover all you need to know about concealed cistern toilets right here.