We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Ideal Standard Ceraplan Tall Mono Basin Mixer Tap
RRP £272 Was £199.99
RRP £200 Was £149.99
- Made from brass with a chrome plated finish to add a modern touch to your bathroom
- FirmaFlow® has been designed to last for over 10 years and tested for 500,000+ use cycles - twice the usual limit. Giving you peace of mind, dependability and complete comfort whilst saving water and energy
- LightMove® technology helps provide finer temperature adjustment between 34°C and 42°C, ensuring easier handle movement and control
- Temperature limit stop is an adjustable setting that controls and limits the water temperature to your preference to avoid scalding. Ideal for family homes and provides peace of mind
- Economic 5L/min aerator - this is an environmentally friendly, removable feature which limits the maximum flow rate whilst fusing air into the water flow. This results in a soft and bubbly flow of water
- Features ceramic disc technology to help prevent dripping and makes operation of the tap much easier. Ceramic discs are reliable and built to last a lifetime
- EasyFix® system allows one-man installation thanks to the preassembled components that ensures a faster, hassle-free installation and saves up to 30% of the installation time
- Pre-installed flexible tails to assist and help speed up the installation process
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Height: 321mm
- Width: 47mm
- Depth: 183mm
- Projection: 138mm
|Global Trade Item Number||3800861103967|
|Type||Tall Basin Mixers, Mono Basin Mixers|
|Brand Range||Ideal Standard Ceraplan|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|Popular Features||WRAS Approved|
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Finish||Polished Chrome, Chrome|
|Handle Type||Single Control, Lever, Square|
|Spout Type||Fixed Spout, Straight Spout|
|Flow Rate at 0.2 Bar (l/min)||1.4|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
New bathroom basin taps are a great way of enhancing the overall look of your bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom bathroom without the need to spend money on a complete refurbishment. Choosing, however, is not quite as straightforward as it sounds, so we've put together a guide to explain the different types of basin taps and what you should be on the look out for.