We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Ideal Standard Ceraflex Mono Deck Mounted Bath Filler Tap
RRP £137 Was £99.99
- Beautiful single lever bath filler with an easy to operate single lever handle
- Made from brass with a chrome plated finish to add a modern touch to your bathroom
- FirmaFlow® uses improved Click Technology with a mechanical stop to limit tap water flow to just the amount required and assists in maintaining flow consistency, while reducing usage by up to 50%
- FirmaFlow® also uses ceramic disc cartridges which will save you money on your water bill and provide you with superior safety
- LightMove® technology helps provide finer temperature adjustment between 34°C and 42°C, ensuring easier handle movement and control
- Temperature limit stop is an adjustable setting that controls and limits the water temperature to your preference to avoid scalding. Ideal for family homes and provides peace of mind
- EasyFix® system allows one-man installation thanks to the preassembled components that ensures a faster, hassle-free installation and saves up to 30% of the installation time
- Economic 5L/min aerator - this is an environmentally friendly, removable feature which limits the maximum flow rate whilst fusing air into the water flow. This results in a soft and bubbly flow of water
- Suitable for high-pressure water systems only - for more information, read our blog on water pressure here
- WRAS approved - this product is certified in compliance with the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme. To find out more information of the WRAS approval scheme, please see our blog post here
- Comes with flexible tails to simplify and speed up installation
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Height: 159mm
- Width: 47mm
- Depth: 146mm
- Projection: 112mm
|Global Trade Item Number||3800861062431|
|Brand Range||Ideal Standard Ceraflex|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|Popular Features||WRAS Approved|
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Finish||Polished Chrome, Chrome|
|Handle Type||Dual Control, Lever|
|Spout Type||Fixed Spout, Straight Spout|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||2.4|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||4.9|
|Flow Rate at 1.5 Bar (l/min)||5.6|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||5.3|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||5|
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)||5.1|
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)||5.2|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
At Tap Warehouse we stock an enormous range of bath taps for you to choose from. In fact, there are just so many that we can’t even decide which our favourites actually are… We’ve tried our hardest though, and narrowed it down to some of the very best taps for all budgets and styles for you to peruse below.