We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Alchemy 8mm Easy Clean Sliding Shower Door & Optional Side Panel
RRP £258 Was £164.99
- Sliding shower door and optional side panel
- 1900mm high
- Range of sizes available
- 8mm toughened easy clean safety glass for peace of mind
- Strong aluminium frame in polished chrome
- Quick release dual bottom rollers for easy cleaning
- Chrome magnetic door strips
- Minimalist T-bar metal handles in a chrome finish
- Hidden fixings for a clean finish
- Universally handed so you can either have a left or right hand opening
- Patented Easyfit profile assembly system for a quick installation
- Suitable for use within a recess
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
- Please note: tray and shower not included please see recommended extras
Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 1000mm Door: 945mm - 990mm
- 1100mm Door: 1045mm - 1090mm
- 1200mm Door: 1145mm - 1190mm
- 1400mm Door: 1345mm - 1390mm
Door Entry Widths:
- 1000mm Door: 380mm
- 1100mm Door: 430mm
- 1200mm Door: 480mm
- 1400mm Door: 580mm
Side Panel Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 700mm: 665 - 690mm
- 760mm: 725 - 750mm
- 800mm: 765 - 790mm
- 900mm: 865 - 890mm
- 1000mm: 965 - 990mm
|Type||Sliding Shower Doors|
|Brand Range||Harbour Alchemy Showering|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||Toughened Safety Glass, Aluminium, Clear Glass|
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Glass Coating, Quick Release Runners for Easy Cleaning, Toughened Safety Glass, Reversible Door|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.
We know how important your morning shower is, and you don’t have to settle for a trickle if you have low water pressure! If you want to emerge from the shower feeling invigorated, clean and actually wet, then you need a low water pressure shower head. We’ve put together our top picks to help you get your day off to the best start possible.
Fitting a shower tray is nowhere near as complicated as you may imagine, so for the DYI fanatic out there, we thought we'd put together a super simple guide for installing shower trays so you can pick up toolbox and get stuck in! Find everything you need and the steps to take right here.
The humble shower valve unlocks your family’s showering experience, and you may not realise until you pick a bad one how integral this is! In this masterclass, you'll be well equipped to pick the best valves for your new shower.
Purchasing a bath shower mixer tap with a thermostatic valve is a safe, convenient and economical way to improve your showering experience.