We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Dial Kai Lever 2 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Bath Valve with 3 Mode Handset
Dial gives you 11 flow positions and precise thermostatic control in a chrome-plated brass body, engineered for maximum flow - all the push of a button. Topped off with a 3 Mode Shower Handset, you'll have plenty of ways to rinse away worry and scrub away stress.
Discover the refreshment of a cool rinse after a sizzling hot soak: For goosebumps that last, choose Crosswater's Dial Valve Control and 3 Mode Handset.
- Landscape Kai Lever trim set
- Bath Valve (Button iconography)
- Double outlet control
- Precise temperature control
- Brass body
- High pressure, for systems of 1.0 bar and above
- 15 Year Crosswater guarantee
- 3 mode Crosswater Ethos shower handset and shower hose
Crosswater Dial Valve 2
- 1st Control: Push to control 11 separate flow positions.
- 2nd Control: Precise temperature choice
- 3rd Control: Outlet control for shower options, control both outlets separately
- Responsive controls that prevent residual water
- Body engineered for maximum flow rate
Dial is the latest in push-button shower technology which enables precise control of flow and temperature. This innovation not only looks smart with 4 trim options, it's also smart on the inside using pioneering flow control technology. Available in both single and double outlet options, Dial is a step forward in on/off and water flow control technology with the touch of a button. It allows total control over your bathing and showering experience.
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dial Kai Lever|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.