We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Union WRAS Approved 3 Hole Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap with Wheels - Matt Black
- Industrial design with striking matt black finish
- WRAS approved basin mixer - click here to read about the WRAS scheme and why it matters
- Easy to use dual wheel control
- Wall mounted design - pair it with a Crosswater countertop basin for the ultimate luxury hotel look
- Ceramic disc technology - long-lasting and no drips once the tap is turned off
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- Basin waste sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- Also available in a range of other exquisite finishes
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Projection - 185-205mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056553402346|
|Type||3 Hole Basin Mixer Taps, Wall Mounted Basin Taps|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Union|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|Popular Features||WRAS Approved|
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Wheel, Dual Control|
|Spout Type||Fixed Spout, Curved Spout|
|Tap Holes||3 Holes|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.