We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Rangemaster Atlantic Classic Single Bowl Undermount Stainless Steel Sink & Vellamo Revolve Monobloc Mixer Tap
This kitchen sink and tap pack includes a stunning reversible single-bowl sink that will suit any layout, as well as a mixer tap with ceramic dis technology and curved swivel spout for extra functionality. The sink undermount fitting makes it the perfect addition for both contemporary and minimalist kitchens.
With its gleaming micro-sheen stainless steel finish and seamless curves, this pack is cost-effective and classy.
Rangemaster Atlantic Classic Single Bowl Brushed Stainless Steel Undermount Sink Features:
- Undermount installation
- Includes strainer waste
- Reversible left or right hand option
- Soft Brushed Stainless Steel Micro-Sheen finish
- Dimensions: 460mm x 440mm
- Made from 0.9mm stainless steel
- 25 year warranty
Vellamo Revolve Monobloc Mixer Kitchen Tap Features:
- Single lever monobloc mixer kitchen tap
- Made from high quality stainless steel
- Modern brushed effect
- Curved design for easy clean of pots and pans
- Reversible lever: right or left hand
- Easy to use quarter turn single lever handle
- Ceramic disc technology - no more drips
- WRAS approved
- Swivel spout
- Deck Mount installation
- Includes tap fixing kit
- Low pressure kitchen tap: minimum 0.5 bar required
- 380mm height from bottom to top
- Spout projection: 200mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5015834046006|
|Type||Stainless Steel Sink & Tap Packs|
|Brand Range||Rangemaster Atlantic Classic|
|Number Of Drainers||No Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||1 Bowl|
|Stainless Steel Thickness||0.9mm|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|Popular Features||Includes Waste Kit, Suitable for Waste Disposers|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Swivel Spout|
|Orientation||Left Hand, Right Hand|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||5.4|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||7.2|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||10.8|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||12.4|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Deciding on the best material for your kitchen sink is hard, so this guide has been created to help take some pressure off. We'll discuss the pros and cons of stainless steel, granite composite and ceramic kitchen sinks to help you make an informed decision on the right one for you.