We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Single Lever Basin Mixer - Brushed Bronze
- Single lever control for precise temperature and water flow control
- Modern basin mixer in a striking Brushed Bronze finish
- Ceramic disc technology prevents excess dripping and leaking
- Minimum water pressure: 0.5 bar
- Made from solid brass with a Brushed Bronze finish
- Waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on finish
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Height: 159mm
- Projection: 111mm
|Type||Mono Basin Mixers|
|Brand Range||VOS Brushed Bronze|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Flow Rate at 0.2 Bar (l/min)||3.8|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||4.7|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||5.4|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||7.6|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||9|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
New bathroom basin taps are a great way of enhancing the overall look of your bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom bathroom without the need to spend money on a complete refurbishment. Choosing, however, is not quite as straightforward as it sounds, so we've put together a guide to explain the different types of basin taps and what you should be on the look out for.