We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Bath Shower Mixer Tap & Shower Kit - Matt Black
- Modern design with striking Matt Black finish
- Crafted from Brass
- Ceramic disc technology to prevent leaks & drips
- Includes: shower handset, smooth 1.5m hose & wall handset holder
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure required
- Bath waste sold separately
- Covered by 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Bath & Shower Mixer Sets, 2 Hole Bath Taps
|VOS Matt Black
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets
|Cartridge TypeMore information
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Lever, Dual Control
|Curved Spout, L-Shaped Spout
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
At Tap Warehouse we stock an enormous range of bath taps for you to choose from. In fact, there are just so many that we can’t even decide which our favourites actually are… We’ve tried our hardest though, and narrowed it down to some of the very best taps for all budgets and styles for you to peruse below.