We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Bath/Basin 250mm Spout - Matt Black
This striking spout is an effortless way to avoid the chunky bath tap / basin mixer design and instead transcends straight into the world of contemporary luxury. This VOS beauty even boasts a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee for peace of mind, alongside a separate 2 year manufacturer's guarantee for the matt black finish so you can be certain it's of stellar quality too.
- Stunning spout suitable to use with either a basin or bath
- Minimum water pressure: 0.5 bar
- Made from solid brass with a PVD finish
- Waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on finish
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Spout height: 96mm
- Projection: 235 mm
- Backplate diameter: 80mm
|Type||Bath Spouts, Basin Spouts|
|Brand Range||VOS Matt Black|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||6.8|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||8.3|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||11.5|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||14|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
At Tap Warehouse we stock an enormous range of bath taps for you to choose from. In fact, there are just so many that we can’t even decide which our favourites actually are… We’ve tried our hardest though, and narrowed it down to some of the very best taps for all budgets and styles for you to peruse below.