We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Twist 2 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Bath Shower Valve & Handset
Treat yourself to a touch of bathroom luxury with this exquisite model and delve into the many fantastic features of this Vellamo shower handset & valve.
- Solid brass construction with a stunning Chrome finish
- Minimum pressure required: 0.5 bar
- Modern and streamlined appearance for a minimal look
- Back plate orientation: Landscape
- Two outlet bath shower valve - one outlet to control the included shower kit and one to control your chosen bath outlet (bath spout or overflow bath filler)
- Shower handset has rubber nozzles to easily clean any limescale build up
- Thermostatically controlled - maintains the temperature and prevents accidental scalding
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
Overflow & bath spout sold separately, please see our recommended extras
|Global Trade Item Number
|Concealed Shower Valves, Concealed Shower Sets
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.