We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Union 3 Outlet Landscape Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Wheels - Brushed Nickel
- Brushed nickel finish with triple wheel control
- Thermostatic control keeps the temperature where you set it, even if the pressure fluctuates
- Pre-set maximum temperature of 42°C to prevent accidental scalding
- 3 outlet valve - ideal for use with a Crosswater shower head, Crosswater slide rail kit and body jets
- Run each outlet on their own or run two simultaneously
- Landscape orientation only
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required to run 1 outlet on its own
- Minimum 2 bar water pressure required to run 2 outlets simultaneously
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833686407|
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Union|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||3 Outlets|
|Handle Type||Wheel, Triple Control|
|Flow Rate at 0.2 Bar (l/min)||7.6|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||13.1|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||15.7|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||21.9|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||26.5|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.