We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Luxury Douche Handset with Hose & Wall Bracket
Combining style and function, this kit includes a 1 meter shower hose, a shower handset and a wall-mounted bracket. Aside from its beautiful design, this douche kit was also meant for convenient luxury. Perfect to match it with your toilet for a space-saving solution instead of a bidet, or to be added to your shower or bath space.
Match it with the Crosswater Luxury Douche Valve to make your very own home bathroom feel as luxurious as those of five-star hotels and relaxation spas.
- Includes 1000mm hose, handset & wall bracket
- Wall mounted
- To be combined with a douche valve
- Suitable for low water pressure systems from 0.2 up to 1 bar
- Chrome finish
- 15 Years guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number
|Douche Valves & Kits
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.