How Long Will My Delivery Take?
- Many of our items are in stock and ready to dispatch from our warehouse - these items are labelled as ‘in stock’ or ‘next day delivery.’ We offer next day, timed and Saturday delivery options on all stocked items to most of mainland UK. Our standard delivery service for stocked products is 2-5 working days (subject to possible changes at peak times).
- Other items will show an estimated lead time, such as 2-4 or 3-7 working days. These items are held in stock by our brand partners and take a few extra days to arrive at our warehouse prior to being sent on to you. In some cases these items may be delivered to you directly from our brand partner - if applicable, this will be clearly marked within the basket and checkout.
- Delivery information relevant for each product is displayed on each product page, as well as in the basket and the checkout.
- If you choose items with different lead times, you will normally have the option to split your order into multiple deliveries within the checkout.
- Items showing ‘Delivery from [date]’ are available to pre-order. We will send pre-order items to you as soon as they arrive in our warehouse. If you purchase a pre-order item alongside other stocked items, you will receive your stocked items first. You will not be charged any additional delivery charges for the pre-order item, and if the estimated delivery date changes our team will notify you as soon as possible.
We try very hard to provide accurate stock and delivery time information across our websites, including on behalf of our brand partners. However, we recommend that you do not book tradespeople based on estimated delivery times, and if you are in a hurry we advise ordering in stock items. If we are unable to deliver to you within the timescales advertised at the time of placing your order, we will contact you and offer an alternative solution or a refund.
If you'd like to talk to our Sales team about stock and availability simply visit our Help Hub for more support and ways to contact our team.
How Much Does Delivery Cost?
- Orders over £250 receive FREE standard delivery to mainland UK
- Orders under £250:
For orders under £250, the charge* for a standard delivery is displayed on every product page just under the 'Add to Basket' button, and is dependent on the size of the item. We also offer premium options such as next day, AM and weekend deliveries for In Stock items at an additional cost.
* Additional surcharges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland; and also to some areas of mainland UK for large, fragile items that are sent by specialist transport. Surcharges are displayed in the checkout, prior to confirmation, or you can enter your postcode under the delivery tab on any product page to see all available options and costs to your address for that particular item. You will only pay a single charge regardless of how many products you buy (unless you opt to split your order into multiple deliveries to receive parts of it faster).
Next Day, Weekend and Time-Specific Deliveries
If an item shows 'In Stock' or 'Next Day Delivery Available', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout. Depending on the service, additional delivery charges may apply.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We can deliver small items (taps, shower fittings, accessories, small kitchen sinks, mirrors etc.) to most of Europe and internationally. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please chat to us via live chat or send us an email.
Large & Fragile Deliveries
Large and fragile items are delivered by our specialist delivery partners. We'll email you when your order is dispatched, and our delivery partners will later contact you via SMS, email or telephone to arrange or confirm delivery. Deliveries are made to the outside of your property but we recommend that you have sufficient help at hand to inspect and carry in your items. Please inspect your delivery as soon as possible, and in the event of any damage or missing items please notify us within 2 working days.
Returns & Collections
For unwanted items we offer 90 days for a credit note, and 30 days for a refund. Please note that there are a few items we are unable to take back, including some special finish taps and showers, toilet seats that have been opened, and bespoke orders. See our returns and refunds FAQs.
We now offer a collection service for unwanted items. This is particularly useful for fragile, bulky items that are difficult to transport. Unwanted items can be collected at a convenient time and place via our own transport partners. This is a chargeable service - for full details, please see our returns and refunds FAQs.