We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Reginox New York 2 Bowl Undermount or Inset Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink and Integrated Waste - 860 x 440mm
- Innovative integrated flush waste for a stylish, minimalist look
- Includes integral strainer & comfort plug
- Made from 0.9mm medical-grade 304 stainless steel
- Highly flexible, suitable for undermount, flushmount or inset (surface mounted) installation
- Practical extra large 2 bowl design - let dishes soak in one bowl whilst you continue using the other
- Stunning, matt inox finish
- Easy to clean design
- Tight corners with 10mm radius - provides a modern look in your kitchen
- Not suitable for Waste Disposal Units
- Lifetime guarantee
- Depth - 440mm
- Height - 180mm
- Width - 860mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 900mm
|Global Trade Item Number||8712465028254|
|Type||Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Reginox New York|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Waste Type||90mm BSW|
|Number Of Drainers||No Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||2 Bowls|
|Stainless Steel Thickness||0.9mm|
|Popular Features||Includes Waste Kit, Suitable for Waste Disposers|
|Drilled HolesMore information||No Tap Holes|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Mounting Type||Inset, Undermount|
|Orientation||Left Hand, Right Hand|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||900mm|