We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Liberty Mini Shower Kit with Handset, Wall Bracket & Hose - Chrome
Manufactured from solid brass for incontestable durability, the Flova Liberty products are plated with a Diamond Chrome finish, for a smooth and dust-proof polished surface with a long-lasting shine. In addition, the PVC Shower Hose's sleek surface reduces water flow resistance and guarantees your shower will have the best water pressure possible. This free flow also prevents build up and blockage. As proof of its quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 10-year warranty; and all working parts, such as hoses, cartridges and seals, are covered for 36 months from date of purchase.
- European CE certificated
- Wall-mounted handset holder with easy angle adjustment
- Single-function handset with easy-cleaning & anti-blocking silica gel nozzles
- Lightweight smooth PVC hose for better flow rate
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Hard wearing & durable brass construction
- Diamond Chrome plating for ease-of-clean & high-shine finish
- White ceramic detail for silky touch
- Hose length: 1500mm / 4.9ft
- Standard 1/2" inlet/outlet size
- Can be paired with exposed shower valve or concealed mixer with outlet elbow
- Suitable for low pressure water systems: minimum pressure requirement of 0.2 bar
- A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
- 10 year brassware guarantee
- 3 year guarantee on all working parts
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516838530|
|Type||Mini Shower Kits|
|Brand Range||Flova Liberty|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Finish||Polished Chrome, White|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.