We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Liberty 225mm Rainshower Head - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Combining timeless elegance with manufacturing excellence, the unique Liberty Oil Rubbed Bronze range is exquisite in appearance and touch. As proof of quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 15-year warranty; and all working parts, such as hoses, cartridges and seals, are covered for 36 months from date of purchase.
- European CE certificated
- Easy-cleaning & anti-blocking spray nozzles
- To be paired with a wall or ceiling arm
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Hard wearing & durable brass construction
- Standard threaded 1/2” connectors
- 225mm diameter
- 15 year guarantee from Flova - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Suitable for medium pressure water systems: minimum requirement of 0.5 bar
- A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516838905|
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Flova Liberty|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Finish||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.